Saturday 21 June 2008

What goes up...

Since my 2nd place on Wednesday I have run like shit. I can't win a race to save my life in a tournament, and I lost most of the profit I have made playing PLO today when everyone's draws hit against me after we were all in with me having a 60-40/65-35 edge. Boo-urns.

I thought was I about to overcome it all by a deep run in the Early Double again, but just busted out in 97th, which although it paid is actually a loss when you consider I played both the Double tournaments. Other one I busted early when I lost with AKo all-in pre-flop against QQ, and this one I shoved over a raise with KQs and lost a flip with 88. Dealer teased me too, hitting my queen on the turn only to deliver the 2-outer on the river. Yeah, I know it's not really a 2-outer, but it did give me a rye smile. I never really got going, I think I only stayed alive so long by careful stealing and nobody wanting to raise my big blind... I've never had so many free passes in a tournament, it was unreal. On the other hand, I hardly had any hands worthy of mention.

Full Tilt roll is now around $770. I wants it be bigger still :(

No comments: